Is a stunning beachfront property with beautiful palm trees situated right on the white sands of Santa Teresa Beach in front of the best surf breaks in Costa Rica.
Papa Pochote sleeps 12+ people in the large rancho bedroom on stilts together with eight beautifully decorated bedrooms in the bungalows with AC, WIFI, small private gardens with hammocs and bathrooms ensuite.
The Yoga Platform overlooks the ocean and the surf is there right in front. A huge wooden Asian style building on stilts with a towering palm roof houses the fully equipped Kitchen, Dining Area, and BBQ.
Papa Pochote is located close to Supermarket, Board Hire, Restaurants and Shops.
There are 4 two-bedroom Bungalows. Each decorated with Balinese and Central American textiles, offering two queen size beds in the main bedroom, a single bed in the smaller bedroom and a beautiful ensuite bathroom.
Yoga mats, straps, and blocks are availeable for your use.
Papa Pochote sleeps 12 people in the large rancho bedroom on stilts together with eight beautifully decorated bedrooms in the bungalows with AC, WIFI, small private gardens with hammocks and bathrooms ensuite.
There are 4 two-bedroom Bungalows. Each is decorated with Balinese and Central American textiles, offering two queen size beds in the main bedroom, a single bed in the smaller bedroom and a beautiful en suite bathroom.
Two Bedroom Bungalows:
– Two Queen beds in main bedroom
– Single bed in small bedroom
– Ensuite bathroom
The Rancho Room:
– Sleep to the sound of the waves in this open aired room.
– Four single beds
– One bunk bed
– Ceiling fans
SEASON /PER Day
– High (November-April, July, August: $950
– Green (May, June, September, October): $750
– Holidays (Xmas, New Years, Easter): $1000
Includes Daily Maid Service, AC and Wireless internet
13% tax included
Price up to 12 people.
Extra people $20 per person per day
– High Season- Blue skies! From late December through mid-March, rain is almost unheard of. Ten to twelve hours of glorious sunshine per day. Can get dusty!
– Green Season- Slightly cooler, Lush and green, explosions of wildlife. Secluded beaches. Sunny mornings with blue skies and showers typically at night or afternoon.
– Holidays – Busiest time of the year. Attractions and beaches are more crowded. Reservations need to be made far in advance.